Sunday, November 20, 2016

Pioneer Swimming Fun

How was swimming today Pioneers and what was your favourite part?

 "I dunked my head under the water" said Missi-Lee

"We went in a circle in the water in the big pool" said Baxter

"I put my head under water with my goggles on" said Dylan

"I liked going swimming" said Finnley

"We put our arms around each other and made a circle, to keep us safe" said Elie

"We are in the water and cosy when we were warm" said Lorena

"I put my head under the water with no goggles" said Oliver

"I went under the water in the big pool with no goggles" said Isla

"We went into the lap pool" said Oscar

"It was hard on put our seatbelts on, on the bus" said Quinn D

"The cold water was nice and warm" said Lola

"I dunked my head under the water with no goggles" said Coralee

"I dived in with no goggles" said Nahkita-Lee







No comments:

Post a Comment